- We are going to eat out less. It has become a bad habit that is very expensive and unhealthy! I'm going to do a better job of meal planning and getting groceries more often. Plus, it will help that Travis has taken over some of the cooking duties:)
- I will keep my island clean. This spot in the house has become the catch-all for everything and so it clutters easily. I am going to attempt to clean it every night before I go to bed.
- I am going to implement a daily cleaning schedule so that I will clean a little each day instead of cleaning the whole house every 1-2 weeks. I'm looking at flylady.com to accomplish this;)
- I am going to use my green bags more often. I have them and just forgot to grab them out the back of the car when I get groceries, but am going to make an effort to remember them from now on. It's just smarter and I get sick of recycling plastic and paper bags.
- We are going to find a church to attend. Religion has been a big part of my life and I'm beginning to feel like I need a church to go to and that my kids need it growing up as well. Here's to hoping we can find one that is the right fit for us and our beliefs/desires.
Here's to 2011- may it be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment