Aren't they cute? This baby (no matter what gender) will have plenty of hats to keep his/her head warm:) As for the hats for whatever gender we don't have, I'll be giving those away as presents for all of my preggo friends, donating to the hospital, or seeing if my best friend may want them for photography props. Some little head will get good use out of them:)
Friday, March 4, 2011
Baby Hats
While I've been sitting around this past week, I had my mom teach me how to crochet. It's been fun and I've had LOTS of time to work on hats for the baby:) Here is what I've been able to get done this week:
Aren't they cute? This baby (no matter what gender) will have plenty of hats to keep his/her head warm:) As for the hats for whatever gender we don't have, I'll be giving those away as presents for all of my preggo friends, donating to the hospital, or seeing if my best friend may want them for photography props. Some little head will get good use out of them:)
Aren't they cute? This baby (no matter what gender) will have plenty of hats to keep his/her head warm:) As for the hats for whatever gender we don't have, I'll be giving those away as presents for all of my preggo friends, donating to the hospital, or seeing if my best friend may want them for photography props. Some little head will get good use out of them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment