Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bryson is T-W-O!!!!

I can hardly believe that my baby boy is two already- seriously, where does the time go?  I have been looking at him lately and noticing how much of a little boy he is now- it's crazy!  I'm beginning to think that time goes by much quicker with each subsequent child and I don't like it!  I wish that B could just stay this age forever.  He's at such a fun stage and he cracks us up everyday with the things that he says.  For instance, whenever anyone asks a question about who did something, he replies, "Not me."  And everything is "I do it" or "I got it."  He loves to help pick up his toys and he also loves to eat- just yell breakfast or dinner and he's at the table in his seat ready to be fed in about 15 seconds.  He also loves to be read to and loves his pacifier and 'giraffey.'  I couldn't love that little boy more, especially when he says, "I love you too, Mom" or "Snuggle me."  


To celebrate his second birthday, we had a farm party at our home with our family the weekend before his actual birth day.  We ate BBQ chicken, hamburgers, fruit, cole slaw, potato salad, and chips.  My mom made his birthday cake and it turned out so cute!  B had a great time opening all of his presents and eating the pond off of his cake:)  Here are some pics from the party:

The birthday banner I made for him

His cake made with lots of love from Grammy

Blowing out his candles


Silly Boy;)

Grammy and Grumpy


Grandma and PaPa

Our Family

For B's actual birthday, we decided to get away as a family and have some fun at a water park in Wisconsin Dells.  The boys had a lot of fun swimming and playing in the indoor amusement park and arcade.  They were definitely ready for bed that night and they loved that they had bunk beds to sleep in- I think that was Taryn's favorite part of the whole experience:)

Ready to go swimming!

Fun with Daddy
Our attempt at a family photo;)

Bumper Car Fun

Teacups

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!  We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment